To improve quality of life of Differently Abled children through special education, vocational training and their rehabilitation.
To make Sandnya Sanwardhan Sanstha a standard in itself in respect of management and rehabilitation of Differently Abled children.
To deal with Differently Abled children with respect and dignity, to carry Sandnya Sanwardhan Sanstha with highest ethical and moral standards and to consistently prove ourselves worthy of the trust of Differently Abled children and our supporters.
At A Glance
- Sandnya Sanwardhan Sanstha is committed to the noble cause of mental disability since 1993.
- Sandnya is purely charitable, not for profit and non aided organization.
- We provide services to 120 mentally challenged children of all categories.
- About 65% have problem of speech and language.
- About 35% students have problem related to physical disability.
- Epeleptic – 25%
- There are 17 autistic students.
- The number of severely and profoundly retarded students is 50%.
- We have seven rehab units. All students in rehab unit earn Rs.1000/- per month on an average. The profit earned by these rehab units is distributed amongst the member students and Sandnya does not use this money for revenue expenses.
- We have paid staff strength of 50 and additionally 5-7 volunteers are also there to help.
- Per month per student expense is more than Rs.5000/-.
- The monthly expense is more than Rs.6.00 lacks.
- Till date we have addressed more than 750 public awareness meetings in rural and urban areas. This is to disseminate information related to mentally challenge and their problems.
- Most of the services provided by us are free of cost.
- Sandnya Sanwardhan Sanstha is a purely charitable organization and is registered under Bombay Trust Act [No. F – 10869 Nagpur] and Societies Registration Act, [MAH/363/93] at Nagpur in the state of Maharashtra.
- SSS is registered with Rehabilitation Council of India [RCI] through Social Welfare Deptt. of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- SSS is registered with Income Tax department and donations to us are exempt under 80 G of I.T. Act. Govt. of India.
- We are also registered with Ministry of Foreign Affairs under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act [FCRA] and thus permitted to receive donations in foreign currency.
- Our financial statements are regularly audited by authorized Chartered Accountant.
Sandnya Sanwardhan Sanstha has sixteen trustees which includes people like ophthalmologist, dentist, homeopath, veterinary doctor, professor, architect, teacher, bank officer, businessman and housewives as well. All of them have implicit faith in honesty, sincerity and have aspiration to pursue the goal. No managing committee member or trustee takes any remuneration from the organization in any form. They show a commitment to philanthropy by providing a support in the form of money, care or their valuable time or all of them. All of them are associated with this noble cause of mentally challenged since its inception i.e. 1993.
It is an organization with a difference. It is promoted and managed by a group of committed, dedicated, honest, sincere and educated trustee members. The technically sound people take care of the working of this organization with full devotion. The entire financial and administrative affair is absolutely transparent. Every coinage received is accounted for, and is judiciously spent only for the benefit of the mentally challenged children within the constitutional framework. The core working philosophy revolves around eternal principle of ‘‘ शिव भावे जीव सेवा ’’.
We do not discrimination on the basis of cast, creed, color, race, religion and life style preferences of student family. We allow admissions to every mentally challenged student irrespective of their severity of retardation or poor economic condition of their parents.
Accounts are regularly audited by chartered accountant and returns are filed to Income Tax Dept., FCRA Dept. and to Charity Commissioner Office. Financial statements are available on our website. Annual Report for every year is published regularly and is distributed amongst donors, well-wishers, and staff members also.
Dr. R.M Uttarwar
Mr. Navin Deshpande
Mr. S.G Gokhale
- Dr.A A Zanzad
- Dr.D B Bankar
- S K Dhalgaonkar
- S G Oak
- Dr.Mrs.A Bhave
- Dr.Mrs.H Deshpande
- K Kondia
- Ravindra Saoji
- Mrs G Uttarwar
- Dr.Mrs. S Deshpande
Let's start doing your bit for the world. Donate a little.